Patio covers offer the perfect solution if you want to upgrade your Roseville, CA property. Whether you are working on a full renovation or a few small changes, our team here at Clark Wagaman Designs is available to help.
Some homeowners find it a little overwhelming to choose the features for their patio cover. But, you don’t need to navigate the design by yourself. Our design experts will walk you through the options, ensuring that you create a covered patio that your family will love.
How are You Planning to Use Your Covered Patio?
Before you choose the details for your patio cover installation, you need to think about the ways you will be using this area of your yard. Do you want to set up a picnic table or patio furniture? Is it going to have a built-in fire pit or outdoor kitchen? These features can impact the size of patio cover that should be installed.
It is important that the patio cover is designed to offer protection from the weather. A wide, covered patio makes it possible for you to host an event without the need to cancel the get-together because of inclement weather. But, you need to be sure that the patio is large enough to cover the group.
Patio Cover Features for Your Home
These are a few features that need to be considered for your patio cover:
• Size: As mentioned above, make sure that the patio cover is large enough to provide the covered area that you will need. But, don’t install something that is so large that it takes over the yard.
• Weather Resistance: Will the materials hold up in all weather conditions? These materials will be exposed to the elements all year long. So, you need to choose materials that won’t break down in the rain or sun.
• Warranty: Choose a contractor that stands behind the quality of the work. A good warranty gives you the peace of mind to know that you are investing in quality materials.
• Durability: In addition to weather resistance, also ask questions about the durability of the materials. If you are going to invest in a patio cover, then it makes sense to build something that will last for the duration of time that you are living in the home.
• Ongoing Maintenance: You don’t want to spend your weekends working on maintenance projects! Select materials that require minimal maintenance. If the finish cracks, peels, or warps, then you will need to spend time refinishing the surface. Often, homeowners skip the wood and choose aluminum or vinyl to avoid maintenance.
Talk to our team, and you will see that we offer many custom features to create the perfect patio cover for your home. Customer satisfaction is a high priority for us! We want to be sure that you love the results after we are done with the installation.
Learn more about patio covers in Roseville, CA by talking to the experts here at Clark Wagaman Designs. You can stop by our office: 3500 Power Inn Rd Ste C Sacramento, CA 95826. Or call to schedule an in-home consultation: (916) 825-4736