Are you preparing to invest in renovations for your home? People in Elk Grove, CA often have big ideas for their home upgrades, but they feel limited by their budgets. Whether you have a big budget or you are trying to minimize costs, you shouldn’t overlook the benefits of installing a sunroom in Elk Grove, CA.
In you're asking if a a Good Investment, the answer is yes, Sunrooms expand the functional living space and improve your home in many ways. When the rain starts falling, you can enjoy the sunroom so that you don’t feel stir-crazy from staying inside for too long. The windows will let you enjoy the beautiful sights without being outside in the rain.
Most of the time, the weather in Elk Grove is beautiful, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a cool location on a hot summer day. Consider the custom design options to create a home that you will love!
Sunroom Design Details
Several details need to be considered when installing a sunroom. Here are a few things that you need to discuss with our team:
• Full or Partial Glass: Do you want floor-to-ceiling windows or only partial glass in the room? Full glass will increase the sunlight in the sunroom. On the other hand, partial glass provides a little more shade and privacy. Consider your goals and preferences when choosing the locations for the windows.
• Materials: Don’t scrimp on the materials that are used to construct the sunroom. Instead, it is best to choose material that will hold up for many years. Remember, this is an investment for your home! Get the job done right so that you can improve the value of the property.
• Location: Do you want to enjoy a lot of sunlight in the room? Then you need to choose a location on the side or back of the house to maximize the sun during the day. Sun exposure can be great if you want to use the room as a garden or greenhouse. On the other hand, some people want to manage the shade so that the room can be used for parties and events.
• Climate Control: The sunroom can be connected to the vents to be cooled through the main HVAC system in the home. Or, you can choose a standalone air conditioner that will cool the room on an as-needed basis.
• Energy Efficiency: If you are going to install an air conditioner, then make sure to choose energy efficient windows. These products will minimize the amount of energy that is needed to manage the temperature of your home.
There is no doubt that your family will love the results after your new sunroom is installed! If you are interested in learning more about these benefits, then you need to schedule a consultation. We will come to your home and offer personalized suggestions to create the perfect space for your family.
Our team at Clark Wagaman Designs is here to help! Visit us at 3500 Power Inn Rd Ste C Sacramento, CA 95826. Or call for an appointment so that you can have an in-home consultation: (916) 825-4736