Are you interested in the benefits of installing a patio cover in your backyard? As you learn more about the advantages of this home upgrade, you will see why your family will love the new backyard feature. Whether you live in Roseville, CA or one of the surrounding cities, you should schedule a free consultation with the experts here at Clark Wagaman Designs.
Our goal is to educate you about the options in the industry. By learning about patio covers, you will be able to pick the features and designs that best meet the needs of your family. Then, our team can help you design the perfect backyard to create the home of your dreams.
Maximize Your Backyard Space
After the patio cover is installed, how do you plan to use the space? Here are a few ideas to help you see why you will love this investment:
• Potted Plants: Certain types of plants don’t thrive well when they are in the sun all day long. If you want to grow a small herb or vegetable garden and you need to limit the sunlight, then a patio cover is a great way to keep the plants shaded. Place the pots strategically so that the plant is exposed to the sun during a portion of the day.
• Neighborhood Barbecue: If you want to host a barbecue with friends and family, then you need to make sure to have a place where people can gather. Setup the grill nearby, pull out a ball for a friendly game of football and invite people to bring their swimming suits if you have a pool. You will see that the patio becomes an extension of your home, allowing you to host more people at the same time.
• Relax in the Shade: There is nothing better than lounging with a good book on a nice summer day. Instead of feeling like you are being roasted by the sun, consider setting up a hammock under your patio cover. You can relax in the shade without having to worry about UV damage or sunscreen application.
• Bridal or Baby Shower: It can be a big task to coordinate a bridal shower or baby shower. If you don’t have enough room in your home for the group, then you might consider having the shower outside. The patio cover will provide a comfortable place to gather. Plus, you don’t have to worry about canceling the event if it starts to rain.
• Birthday Parties: Your kids will love the fun backyard birthday parties that you will plan! It can be a stressful experience to invite a bunch of kids into your home. Not only is there not enough space for everyone, but you also need to worry about the furniture and floors if food is spilled. Instead, plan the party in the backyard to make cleanup a breeze.
Are you ready for these Roseville, CA patio cover benefits for your home? Then call us at Clark Wagaman Designs. Stop by our office at 3500 Power Inn Rd Ste C Sacramento, CA 95826. Or, call if you would like to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation: (916) 825-4736